Call Forward Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

efefidn

Mar 21, 2019
Hi,
there are multiple Sip trunks and multiple extensions. What I want to do is to forward the call from A trunk to A extension and forward it to a mobile phone in A extension.

Whichever extension received a call from which number, I want to forward it to the mobile phone with that number. How can I do that?

Jul 15, 2021
you won't be legally allowed to forward calls from your PBX with some other number other than the number allocated to you, unless you are a telecom provider

efefidn

Mar 21, 2019
This is actually what I want to do. My customer has a SIP TRUNK number and wants to forward it to his mobile line. I want to direct all my customers who want to use it in this way to their mobile line in a single tenant but with their own number.

mobilforward.xxx.com and under this tenant only
1. CUSTOMER
XXXXX SIP TRUNK ---> INCOMING CALL---> EXTENSION NUMBER (DIVENTION TO MOBILE NUMBER)

2. CUSTOMER
XXXXX SIP TRUNK ---> INCOMING CALL---> EXTENSION NUMBER (DIVENTION TO MOBILE NUMBER)

I want to forward the cli information of the number to which the call came. pricing etc. for

Last edited:

efefidn

Mar 21, 2019
I defined a number in the outbound route and changed the context. I also wrote this context inside the extension number, but the forwarding does not work. :(

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
Accounts > Extentions > Ext Number > Call Forward > Enable Call Forward > Enter Number > Save

Reactions: efefidn

efefidn

Mar 21, 2019
Accounts > Extentions > Ext Number > Call Forward > Enable Call Forward > Enter Number > Save
When you do this for a single number in a single tenant, yes, but my problem is that there are multiple sip trunks, multiple extensions, and I need to forward to their own sip trunk and mobile numbers for each extension.

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
Multiple customer under 1 domain is poor flow design
or I am not understanding you scenario

efefidn

Mar 21, 2019
There is a trunk Trunk is making an external call. The incoming call goes to the extension used for that SIP trunk line. He needs to call the relevant Mobile line at that extension number

XXXXXX Trunk ---- Extension ---- Call Forward (Mobile number.)

I did this to explain the scenario. SIp trunks register in actually working fusionpbx

Attachments

• callforward-mobile.png
    callforward-mobile.png
    25 KB · Views: 13
  • destination.png
    destination.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
  • extension.JPG
    extension.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 12
  • gateway.png
    gateway.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
  • outbound.png
    outbound.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 12

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
I'm sure I don't fully understand what you are trying to do.

I'm not convinced you need FusionPBX for this job. Most retail SIP trunk providers will forward inbound directly to a mobile, we certainly will for direct SIP customers.

Then you have the issue of caller ID pass through, some providers will not let you present a number you do not own - regulations vary from country to country.

Also, if the call is forwarded then the customer has to pay for the outbound leg of the call to the mobile for each and every inbound call. If you have the inbound working correctly in FusionPBX why not put the actual Fusion extensions on the mobile phones as Bria or Zoiper apps etc.

Reactions: efefidn

efefidn

Mar 21, 2019
Thank you very much for your reply. @Adrian Fretwell

This is exactly what I want to do.

I have a one tenant.
There are 20 different sip trunks under this tenant. I want them to match on the outbound route and search outside according to their context. Now my problem is that I created a dial plan for each sip trunk. I defined ^ variable like ^0115(\d{11})$. I added this to the beginning of mobile numbers like ^0115 , ^0116 ,^ 0117. From the call forward section. Worked. I could do what I wanted.

Actually, I understand the problem better now. Freeswitch does not query context when sending a call. It sends the call when it matches the dial plan in the outbound.

I think my problem is mapping the gateway -- internal --- and outbound role internally.

I also checked the sippy softswitch side. There is no problem with the search plan in the structure there or the operation I want to do in the country I am in. I can do the same on the asterisk side.

Status
Not open for further replies.