Call forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master

Apr 23, 2023
Hello I’m looking to do the following

1. I’m looking to setup call forwarding for a extension ddi via foaling code

2. I’m looking to set up call divert/ forwarding by failing a code for a ring group

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
*75 = Ring Group Forward. Modify the dialplan entry in the Dialplan Manager to remove/alter the PIN number and set the ring group and destination, or let it prompt for it.

*72, *73, and *74 are enable, disable and toggle call forwarding. You can also modify the dialplan entry in the Dialplan Manager to enable stuff like request_id which asks for the extension you wish to modify.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Well a Direct Dial In number needs to be routed to a ring group or an extension to forward it if you wish to control it with a star code. You might be able to create a Call Flow to do a similar thing.

Extension Forwarding is the *72, *73 and *74.

Master

Apr 23, 2023
*75 = Ring Group Forward. Modify the dialplan entry in the Dialplan Manager to remove/alter the PIN number and set the ring group and destination, or let it prompt for it.

*72, *73, and *74 are enable, disable and toggle call forwarding. You can also modify the dialplan entry in the Dialplan Manager to enable stuff like request_id which asks for the extension you wish to modify.
I’m having 2 issues the first issue is when I dial *75 it asks for a if how can I find that because when I dial in my extension or ring group number it hangs up

2. agreed I dial *72 it only forwards my extension

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Did you modify the dialplan entries for both to your requirements?

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Well do you want to remove the PIN number or just change it? Do you want the feature code to always forward the same ring group or do you want it to prompt for it (the default)? Do you want the destination to be the same or do you want it to ask each time (the default)?

1687724271766.png

Master

Apr 23, 2023
Well do you want to remove the PIN number or just change it? Do you want the feature code to always forward the same ring group or do you want it to prompt for it (the default)? Do you want the destination to be the same or do you want it to ask each time (the default)?

View attachment 3486
I want it to always ask what ring groups to forward and ask what number to forward the calls to

Status
Not open for further replies.