SOLVED call hangup after 30 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

wspiegel

Mar 2, 2021
call between two extension hangup after 30 seconds. Also if i call some number over the sip trunk.
Inbound from sip trunk all is good no trouble. In the log a call between extension 80 and 90.
The 192.168.0.253 is the Fusion PBX and the 192.168.0.237 is a yealink WP52 Phone. Thanks for
help.

Attachments

• log.txt
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

wspiegel

Mar 2, 2021
In the same network i have also extensions with yealink T42S same extension configuration.
I don't have this problem. So I assume that it must have something to do with the configuration
of the yealink Dect WP52. Has anyone already had a similar problem?

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I did have a similar problem, with Yealink DECT handsets. The way they handled call waiting ended up being a bit confusing for enterprise ring groups. Not sure if this matches your problem though. I think we found it made more sense just to disable call waiting on them. We ascertained this from some SIP traces (sngrep, wireshark, etc) and saw the DECT base station sending back a BUSY HERE signal after a while.

wspiegel

Mar 2, 2021
I registered the outbound proxy with udp IP address of the Fusionpbx with every Sip account at the Dect station (W52P) .
Then everything went!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.