Call Limit message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Hi

I have limited the outbound calls using "hash ${domain_name} outbound 1 !USER_BUSY" in the outbound rout

What I would really like to is either display a message on the phone (Yaelink) or play a message saying Call limit reached. Is this possible?

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Playing audio should be easy with this, or similar:
<action application="playback" data="voicemail/vm-that_was_an_invalid_ext.wav"/>

I have not yet successfully sent SMS to yealink devices via command line or dialplan. Let me know if you do figure that out as perhaps it may be useful in certain circumstances.

In your dialplan I would recommend that you do not block calls out to urgent and emergency services.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
<action application="playback" data="voicemail/vm-that_was_an_invalid_ext.wav"/>

I have not yet successfully sent SMS to yealink devices via command line or dialplan. Let me know if you do figure that out as perhaps it may be useful in certain circumstances.

In your dialplan I would recommend that you do not block calls out to urgent and emergency services.
Thanks for the input ill have a go at this tomorrow.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK

Still cant get it to work I tried this

hash ${domain_name} outbound 1 <action application="playback" data="/var/lib/freeswitch/recordings/test.synphony.co.uk/recording.wav"/>

The call dows not go through and the error on the phone says "No route to destination"

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Try playback like thisbellow, ensuring your file path and file are correct:

<action application="playback" data="file_string:///var/lib/freeswitch/recordings/test.synphony.co.uk/recording.wav"/>

If the dialplan still does not work then temporarily edit your testing domain's *9664 dialplan by changing the "$${hold_music}" with the above "file_string..........". Then dial *9664 from that domain. Listen for recording.wav audio and watch active calls page for recording.wav.

If you do not hear recording.wav and do not see recording that wave on active calls page then you know you have incorrect characters/spelling in your playback variables.

If you do hear and see recording.wav playing then you know that component of the dial plan you are building is correct.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Try playback like thisbellow, ensuring your file path and file are correct:

<action application="playback" data="file_string:///var/lib/freeswitch/recordings/test.synphony.co.uk/recording.wav"/>

If the dialplan still does not work then temporarily edit your testing domain's *9664 dialplan by changing the "$${hold_music}" with the above "file_string..........". Then dial *9664 from that domain. Listen for recording.wav audio and watch active calls page for recording.wav.

If you do not hear recording.wav and do not see recording that wave on active calls page then you know you have incorrect characters/spelling in your playback variables.

If you do hear and see recording.wav playing then you know that component of the dial plan you are building is correct.
Thanks for the help Ill try and give that a go today at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.