Callflow BLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
I have set a callflow up for day/night mode, initially the blf lights up for night and is off for day, this works however at some point the blf goes off, even though it shoudl still be lit, under the key i have set it as blf *9595 which i sthe code for the callflow, is there a timer somewhere or a timeout that occurs ?

Thanks

Feb 18, 2017
In my system (4.4.3), I did not have that line, I have this:
<param name="startup-script" value="blf_subscribe.lua flow"/>

The first one didn't work, so uncommented this one as well: <param name="startup-script" value="call_flow_monitor.lua"/>

Works! Thanks Samael28 for pointing me in the right direction.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
found this post as I was having the same issue, I am on 4.5.20 and tried the steps from @Scott Williams but my light still goes out after about 30 seconds - has anything changed to get this working @Samael28

this is what I enabled, the lamp periodicaly comes on and off, so weird

1610375025862.png

Last edited:

1nfoservices

Nov 21, 2019
Canada
Hi to all...

Fusion 4.5.20 with Grandstream GXP2135, latest firmware as of today. Fresh reboot of the phone.
Enabling both options (call_flow_subscribe.lua and blf_subscribe.lua flow) results in this scenario:

1. BLF button lights up RED when the call flow is activated.

2. Via ""call_flow_subscribe.lua"", Switch sends a "[presence] turn_lamp boolean true" message for the LED status to phones. Nothing happens on the phone, status is already good.
NOTIFY ==
XML:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="37" state="full" entity="sip:*271@domain">
<dialog id="77a049fc-13ee-40de-b034-048e07c92301" direction="recipient">
<state>confirmed</state>
</dialog>
</dialog-info>

3. My phone send a SUBSCRIBE to freeswitch [[EXT@domain to *271@domain]]
Full response ==
XML:
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="20" state="full" entity="sip:*271@domain">
<dialog id="77a049fc-13ee-40de-b034-048e07c92301" direction="recipient">
<state>confirmed</state>
</dialog>
</dialog-info>
BLF LED turns green

4. Switch sends a new NOTIFY from ""call_flow_subscribe.lua"", same "confirmed" state as before. BLF turns back RED as intended?

5. Repeat...

Cant confirm from capture if the phone receives a good answer from freeswitch.

Last edited:

1nfoservices

Nov 21, 2019
Canada
Only activating call_flow_subcribe.lua gets me the same. BLF changes to a "default" state when the phone sends a SUBCRIBE and receives a NOTIFY.
BLF goes RED when the switch sends an unsolicited NOTIFY.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
yep I have confirmed this issue, its due to the empty notify, is this something to submit as a bug?

1nfoservices

Nov 21, 2019
Canada
Made a mistake when checking my first captures. Made one from the phone and compared to what FusionPBX sends.
I second the empty answer.

What the phone gets when SUBSCRIBE is sent
NOTIFY ==
XML:
│<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="10382" state="full" entity="sip:*271@domain">
</dialog-info>

Missing dialog id and state.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
sometimes @markjcrane watches these posts, there is a bug submission form on the website, but I am not sure how much attention that gets. if someone has a membership and can raise the issue that might work

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I've noticed with some handsets if you set the callflow BLF key value to just the feature code *30 sometimes the light drops off whereas if you set the value to flow+*30@domain.pbx.com it works fine.

in2digital

Mar 13, 2021
I've noticed with some handsets if you set the callflow BLF key value to just the feature code *30 sometimes the light drops off whereas if you set the value to flow+*30@domain.pbx.com it works fine.
This works - thanks. However if I try toggling using the BLF key it tries dialing flow+*30 which fails - do you know how I can add that to the phone dial plan?

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Yeah that's weird with the dialplan, I had the same issue but after creating a few call flows the issue seems to resolves itself. Maybe the system needed a reboot or something after making those changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.