Calls not hanging up Yealink

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Hi all, I'm using Yealink phones (T42G and T48G) with my FusionPBX install. Lots of stuff is working, but there are a couple of things that are not that all seem to come back to calls not being hung up.

For simplicity, let's take one specific issue, intercom between extensions. A calls B, either or both hang up, but the call remains active call screen. A calls B again, and a second call is established and not terminated when they hang up.

I'm assuming that I've got a config issue somewhere, perhaps on the phone side because an intercom call to a softphone (X-Lite) is terminated correctly when hung up from the softphone side. My first guess was DTMF settings, but the Sofia internal profile is set to RFC2833, which the phones are also set on.

Any other ideas where to look or suggestions for debugging? Thanks!

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, will do... is that a call log from the phone or from Fusion? Is there a way to isolate the log for just one call from Fusion?

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Pastebin link (Fusion log)

Called extension 1003 from 1010, talked for a couple of seconds, hung up 1003, hung up 1010. Call hung up in Fusion via Active Calls screen at line 893.

Also some further testing... if a call is placed but not answered, it is terminated correctly at hangup.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Phones are T42G, pretty sure I can enable rport but will check when I'm in the office next.

I was playing with wireshark and other packet trace tools yesterday, it's looking like a horrible misconfiguration of my network and/or fusion install, some of the packets were addressed to the public IP address of my internet connection rather than the internal ip address of the server. Will look into it further and report when I can.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The packets should ALL be addressed to the public IP but will probably have the private IP in the Via

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
OK, that was helpful thanks. Got back to this job this morning and realised that the internal SIP profile was configured with the $$ext_ip variables, once I changed those to the local IP address everything started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.