Cannot upload large Wav File as a Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwangmien

Oct 3, 2018
Hi ,

I am using Fusion PBX version version 4.5.10.

I tried to upload a WAV file (size is 9Mb) as a recordings under Application -> Recordings. However, the wav file cannot be uploaded.

May I know if there is any settings need to be changed to upload large WAV file ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Kwang Mien

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Check to see if the Nginx logs show an error.

Depending on the Linux distribution you are using, your php.ini file may be limiting your maximum file upload size and / or your maximum POST size. Check the settings:
upload_max_filesize
post_max_size

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
Or you can simply us the "back door" and upload it through WinSCP or anything simmilar.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Or you can simply us the "back door" and upload it through WinSCP or anything simmilar.
Of course you can, but you will need to know where to put the file and how to create the correct record in the database so it will show up as userble in the GUI.

kwangmien

Oct 3, 2018
Check to see if the Nginx logs show an error.

Depending on the Linux distribution you are using, your php.ini file may be limiting your maximum file upload size and / or your maximum POST size. Check the settings:
upload_max_filesize
post_max_size

Hi Adrian,

below is the nginx logs. it seems that my file size has exceeded 8M. I changed the

upload_max_filesize = 1000M
post_max_size = 1000M

and restart nginx and also refresh fusion pbx web page. However, when i upload the file, still getting the error below. It seems that the settings is not effective.
Is there other settings need to be changed as well ?

2020/06/06 20:55:49 [error] 21435#0: *6 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 9712268 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream,

kwangmien

Oct 3, 2018
Hi Adrian,

below is the nginx logs. it seems that my file size has exceeded 8M. I changed the

upload_max_filesize = 1000M
post_max_size = 1000M

and restart nginx and also refresh fusion pbx web page. However, when i upload the file, still getting the error below. It seems that the settings is not effective.
Is there other settings need to be changed as well ?

2020/06/06 20:55:49 [error] 21435#0: *6 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 9712268 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream,

I managed to find the answer. I need to restart the php-fpm by using the command : systemctl restart php-frm

Reactions: Adrian Fretwell
Status
Not open for further replies.