SOLVED cant connect SoftPhone with FusionPBX server

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT000z

Apr 18, 2023
Hello everyone!
(I am new in this theme)
So I recently discovered FusionPBX I tried to install it locally it worked now I tried to install it on my Public Server because my inbound call didn't forward so I thought it might be the problem of being locally so I did after I installed it on that Server the website and everything worked I configured it with my domain and two extensions for trying out and when it trys to Register it times out anyone got a suggestion or can help?

Thanks in Advance!

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Have you triggered the Event Guard in your testing? Check it out and see if your IP address got blocked.

Other than that, you can use 'sngrep' from the terminal to see if the SIP messages are making it to the PBX.

You can also view the log files in /var/log/freeswitch/freeswitch.log or the Log Viewer in the web interface.

JT000z

Apr 18, 2023
Have you triggered the Event Guard in your testing? Check it out and see if your IP address got blocked.

Other than that, you can use 'sngrep' from the terminal to see if the SIP messages are making it to the PBX.

You can also view the log files in /var/log/freeswitch/freeswitch.log or the Log Viewer in the web interface.
The Event guard is empty

In sngrep it keeps saying to my connection: Register qqqqqqqqqqqqq>>>

in the logs I dont see personally anything interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.