Can't upload recording file

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamin

May 13, 2021
HI,

I am use ubuntu 20.4 server version, all is working fine but can't upload recording file mp3 to my server, when I upload its updated but not show on. and I find file permission is www-data on
-rw-rw-r-- 1 www-data www-data 657576 Oct 10 14:13 english-ivr.mp3

then I upload manual into this folder and I setup permission but its not from recording list. How can I solve this error? please help me....

Thanks.

I'm having the same issue. Also for me, previous mp3 file uploads will not play when specified. I ended up using Audacity to convert the mp3 files into wav ulaw files.

If you wanted to do that as a workaround until someone better with FPBX replies, open the mp3 in audacity, select the tracks (click in the gray area below the tracks and hit ctrl + a) on the screen then in the upper menu do 'Tracks > Mix > Mix Stereo down to Mono' - Then 'File > Export > Export as wav' - Name your file with a .wav extension, on the 'Save as type' choose 'Other uncompressed files' and 'Header' should be 'WAV (Microsoft)' and 'Encoding' would be 'U-law'

This should upload as expected. Just make sure your resulting filename has no spaces in it.

alamin

May 13, 2021
I am try to install today again on Debian 11, But I see record file is stay my local server but not see from web GUI after login.
How to show call details record

call details record is empty

1665673102985.png

How to see call details record?

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
cd /var/www/fusionpbx
php /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/upgrade.php

Just fixed an issue for new installs or recently upgraded servers for Call Detail Records. Mentioned because of your screen shot of the CDR page.

ict2842

Mar 2, 2021
Wichita, KS
Hello @markjcrane,
With the large amount of changes being pushed out recently, would you recommend I perform my scheduled updates this weekend or should I wait a little bit? I typically run updates every several weeks as part of an update schedule and would rather not put the system in a bind if we are expecting bugs to come up in these updates.

Thanks!

alamin

May 13, 2021
cd /var/www/fusionpbx
php /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/upgrade.php

Just fixed an issue for new installs or recently upgraded servers for Call Detail Records. Mentioned because of your screen shot of the CDR page.
I am use this command but no any change, how to upgrade core FS from 5.0.2 to 5.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.