Careful with updates , lots of changes coming and some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Majority of the issues have been fixed.

cd /var/www/fusionpbx
php /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/upgrade.php

The upgrade.php writes the new config.conf that replaces config.php and config.lua. This change introduced some bugs and those bugs have been fixed. There maybe a few left if you notice a problem please report them with your free or member account at https://www.fusionpbx.com

Reactions: timerider
Thanks Mark, however:
After doing the above it seems that the GUI does not get updated with Call detail logs, Call recordings, etc..

I then tried doing a clean install on another server, following the instructions on the https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh page

opening the IP or url gives 'error: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: database "{database_name}" does not exist'

Due to the lack of database I can't run the upgrade.php
\l is psql shows that there is a fusionpbx database however.

During my troubleshooting, I dropped the backup of /var/www/fusionpbx back in (after updating) and it did log at least one call, after a further update it reverted to the same, no call detail logs etc.

Me thinks you've made a LOT of changes there today, and some of us just happened to pick the wrong time to do the updates!

Thanks
S

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
The new install script gives 'error: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: database "{database_name}" does not exist' means that the config.conf file sed statement failed for updating the database_name. I'll get that fixed.

Call recordings not loading for CDR import. The HTTP POST has been broken for some time. Its not the best way to Import CDR records importing from the file system works much better and lightens the load on the web server. Had a support call earlier today and I switched him to the file CDR import and then it worked without any code changes.

To do that you have to comment out the HTTP POST URL in /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/xml_cdr.conf.xml file. Reloadxml and then restart the XML CDR module. Now your CDR saves to the file system in /var/log/freeswitch/xml_cdr. Now the import script can be setup to import it using a cron job.
crontab -e
cd /var/www/fusionpbx && /usr/bin/php /var/www/fusionpbx/app/xml_cdr/xml_cdr_import.php 200 >/dev/null 2>&1

Last edited:
Thanks Mark, I submitted a bug report anyway, just to keep you on your toes! Is there a list of reported issues etc anywhere?

What do you mean by 'Now the import script can be setup to import it using a cron job.' - is there a script already for this, and I a cron job the best place for it?

It's late here, and I spent half my night trying to work out what you'd been changing :p ....but I'll play with it later today.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.