CDRs for Click-to-Call using curl

Status
Not open for further replies.

evinh

Oct 9, 2019
Austin, TX
www.linkedin.com
CDRs show up in the "Call Detail Records" UI if a click to call is performed through the Click to Call app UI, but not when initiated by the curl command, even though using the same username as logged in user. The click to call works in both scenarios... Any ideas on where to look to see why this is the case?

evinh

Oct 9, 2019
Austin, TX
www.linkedin.com
Yes, it's assigned. Since doing a curl get with the same form variables as the actual webform itself, you'd expect the behavior to be exactly the same. It should either work for both methods or not work for either. . I wish there was an actual API for the system. Or is there a commercial API available?

evinh

Oct 9, 2019
Austin, TX
www.linkedin.com
Installed mod_json_cdr and am logging to a remote system. They all show up there, which is fine, since that application will be leveraging the CDRs and also pulling call recordings (which also are working on freeswitch but don't show up in fusion, even though i can pull them by pasting the uuid into the fusion url for downloading recordings).

Thank you for your responses.

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
I don't think "mod_json_cdr" or remote logging will be the issue if you do not see it in local CDRs.
Are you saying that you can see the click-to-call calls in local CDR but not remote CDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.