CentOS 7 : Cannot add any new music on hold category

Status
Not open for further replies.

afshin

Oct 29, 2018
Good day everybody,

I have an strange issue . I cannot add any new music on hold category . When I click on + and enter a name for a new category then click select file and Upload , nothing added !
Do I miss something ?

I greatly appreciate any feedback .

Thanks

afshin

Oct 29, 2018
I have still the issue , even I tried to add a .wav file to existing (e.g default / 8000) category but no success .

Could be a permission issue ? My fusionpbx 4.4 is based on Centos 7 . I appreciate any help

afshin

Oct 29, 2018
I am using superadmin and the permission for related folders is 0770 owned by freeswitch:daemon , any other permissions to check ?

ChiGuy85

Mar 6, 2019
US
I would think because the webserver is doing the upload, the folder should be owned by www-data:www-data. Are there any errors in the nginx log?

afshin

Oct 29, 2018
I have 2 servers both CentOS 7 and in both the folder /www/fusionpbx is own by freeswitch:daemonit even I checked and user and group www-data doesn't exist ...

I don't have any error in nginx log for this issue

Does any owner of FusionPBX 4.4 based on CentOS has the same issue ?

ChiGuy85

Mar 6, 2019
US
Are you uploading into a custom category or one of the default one? On Debian, I cannot upload anything to the default category; that's to say it says the upload goes ok but when the page refreshed it doesn't appear in the list.

Alternatively you can add the files through the file system if you are in a pinch. Recordings are in the following /usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/music/my.pbxdomain.com/mycategory/8000

Last edited:

afshin

Oct 29, 2018
Basically I cannot create a new category and no error message on screen or in ngnix log when I try to create one . I tried to create a new folder on /usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/music but obviously it doesn't show up in fisionpbx portal because there is no entry in v_music_on_hold table for that and maybe it is not good idea to insert manually anything into the table .

I am stuck on it ! I appreciate your help

dannyztar

Jul 24, 2018
I am having the same issue and was wondering if anyone else may have an idea of what could be the issue. I checked nginx user and is freeswitch:daemon permissions on the folder are 755 on both files and directory. I am kinda stuck now. I add the files manually to the default directory and those files show on the default category. However, when trying to create new categories I see the behavior described above. No errors also on Nginx. :(

dannyztar

Jul 24, 2018
I actually see this php error.

php-fpm/php-fpm.sock:", host: "my.server.com", referrer: "https://my.server.com/app/music_on_hold/music_on_hold.php"
2019/06/13 19:29:33 [error] 3443#0: *99886 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 34288509 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: 108.34.355.22, server: fusionpbx, request: "POST /app/music_on_hold/music_on_hold.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.sock:", host: "my.server.com", referrer: "https://my.server.com/app/music_on_hold/music_on_hold.php"
@

dannyztar

Jul 24, 2018
This may be a PHP issue. Try editing these values on your php.ini file. I will test and see if that works.

post_max_size = 50M

upload_max_filesize = 50M

max_file_uploads = 10

Last edited:

dannyztar

Jul 24, 2018
That worked for me! if your files are bigger(waves specially) try uploading mp3s or increase the file limit on php to like 100M. Also make sure you know what bit rate you upload them and chose the rate accordingly. I have seen fusion taking a load on cpu when trying to convert them on real time to the correct rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.