Change main page logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

i3ioi-iazard

Mar 14, 2018
How can i change the logo of the main page without replacing the logo.png file itself. Id like to have the images stored on a seperate webpage that fusion can reference. I do not see a place in default settings to update this.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Branding options are taught in the Admin class and documentation are available to Green level and higher Fusionpbx.com members.

Otherwise, keep searching.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
@i3ioi-iazard Just look in default settings under theme, you can see most of the stuff in there. Also chrome is your friend in helping to identify. eg right click and inspect, a logo for example and you can get its path etc.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Thank for this - Can the "Value" be a website?
I don't think so but then why would you want to depend on another website for your page to load?? Also, even if you could, the image would flag up an https error unless it is secure. Just download the image to the local pbx

Reactions: JamesBorne

i3ioi-iazard

Mar 14, 2018
This has been sorted out. Just ended up editing template.php.

When i go ahead and update fusion, does that mean any changes made to template.php will get changed back to defaults?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
If you edited the template.php in the default directory, you should receive a git error. You would need to git stash or remove the file to allow the update to succeed.

You can create your own template directory, copy the contents from default to the new directory, then set the new theme in default settings.
A new template will allow updates to happen normally. Changes to template.php are fairly rare, but you would want to check the updates for any changes that may affect your setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.