SOLVED Changing settings does not apply but shows in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkStar

Jun 16, 2017
Hi

We're on FusionPBX 5.1.0 & Switch 1.10.9 (64bit) when we change settings for example:

Changed IVR menu
Changed Destination
Changed Forward

Fusion shows that the setting is changed but keeps doing what was set before. So it seems only the GUI is updated but not the "back-end".
We restarted FreeSwitch but that didn't fix the problem? What could be causing this issue?

We had a corrupt SQLite database a month ago stopped FreeSwitch and removed the SQLite files but I don't think the issue started then. It's just that we're now in a period of loads of changes and otherwise we almost don't have any changes (so we didn't notice).

Haven't tried a update of FusionPBX nor a full reboot. I thought rebooting FreeSwitch would fix but here I am.

neeek

Mar 12, 2021
Hi

try flushing the cache and reloading xml after making a change
you can find the page under Status > SIP Status

Nic

Attachments

• 1693389127136.png
    1693389127136.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 4

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
When you do "Flush cache" does anything show in fs_cli? Mybe this link is broken? Do you use memcached? You can do memcache flush in the fs_cli to test if that helps.

FunkStar

Jun 16, 2017
When you do "Flush cache" does anything show in fs_cli? Mybe this link is broken? Do you use memcached? You can do memcache flush in the fs_cli to test if that helps.
fs_cli shows the log going fast, pressing flush doesn't visually show anything. But i'm not very experienced in fs_cli.
AFAIK Fusion doesn't use memcache, at least I'm not aware of it. But i did a memcache flush and it showed "+OK". but didn't change anything.

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
Then you're using file cache, perhaps try pressing clear cache and check if files in the file cache directory are deleted (default /tmp) or not.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Cache files on new systems are in /var/cache/fusionpbx

That is the directory you want to empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.