clear cached registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjoli021

Jul 20, 2017
Hello,

I have a couple of Zopier premium clients running on FusionPBX 4.5.31. For some reason just with the Zoiper clients the registration does not clear and I end up with several hundred registrations for the same client over time. Client starts off with 1 and before registration expires it fires off a new registration. I created a test domain with test clients and , I already got 6 registrations, if I leave it like this within weeks Ill have at least 100+ registrations. Is there a way to clear these registrations and/or command on Freeswitch I periodically run? That way I can create a script to run on a cron job or something?

The client never loses registration and is always able to make and receive calls. The client in no way is affected, just on the server side that I dont actually know which is the real active registrations for the client. This only happens with Zopier premium which registration comes from the push servers as the source ip's. With basic Zopier it does not happen, not sure why.

1642388159540.png

Thanks,

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
In the extensions advanced settings for the expire to 120 secs then unregister and reregister

Status
Not open for further replies.