SOLVED Click to Call - not recording calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

innweb

Nov 9, 2018
Poland
Hi,

Last month we configured new FusionPBX on new server. And from that moment our outbound calls dialed by "Click to Call APP" - are not recorded.
When we dial manualy number on our phone it is recorded.

Code:
https://192.168.1.130/app/click_to_call/click_to_call.php?username=&password=&src_cid_name=CRM+Call+664664664&src_cid_number=1001&dest_cid_name=John+Doe&dest_cid_number=&src=1001&dest=664664664&rec=true&ringback=us-ring

Any thoughts?

Zivk

Apr 7, 2019
We had a similar situation in older versions of FusionPBX (4.0 or so). Our click2call is done via lua freeswitch.session object but I guess it's a similar issue. Changing last line of dialplan entry "user-record" from "action set api_on_answer=..." to "action export api_on_answer..." fixed it.

Newer versions of FusionPBX revised the "user-record" entry, yet it may be useful to see in the call's detailed data if recording setting was skipped, and if so to force it happen.

My understanding is that call-leg creation for click2call is done in different way compared to manual dial from extension, and this breaks things.

tiennq

Mar 26, 2022
We had a similar situation in older versions of FusionPBX (4.0 or so). Our click2call is done via lua freeswitch.session object but I guess it's a similar issue. Changing last line of dialplan entry "user-record" from "action set api_on_answer=..." to "action export api_on_answer..." fixed it.

Newer versions of FusionPBX revised the "user-record" entry, yet it may be useful to see in the call's detailed data if recording setting was skipped, and if so to force it happen.

My understanding is that call-leg creation for click2call is done in different way compared to manual dial from extension, and this breaks things.
I used this method and the call has a recording file.
But it seems that the recording file is repeated.
Do you have a workaround for this issue?
Thanks you!

Status
Not open for further replies.