Conference Doesn't Prompt for PIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrzyGK

Jan 23, 2017
Hello,

I have been playing with the conference features of FusionPBX and I'm not sure if I'm doing something incorrectly or if there is something else wrong. When I set up a conference and enter a conference PIN, I can call into the conference and get straight in without ever being prompted for a pin number. I have tried internal and external calls into the conference, and they always just immediately enter without any prompt at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
which version of Fusionpbx are you using?
Conference pin works for me using latest Master branch.

CrzyGK

Jan 23, 2017
I'm on the latest 4.5.10. It's just that one field, right? You don't have to "enable" the pin or anything?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Just add the pin. Might help to flush cache in case you built conference without a pin code first.

You could also try conference center. It requires a pin code to function.
Both work for my install 4.5.10

TC Dan

Sep 6, 2018
Same Problem here on 4.5.10.
Might it have something to do with localization? (PIN requesting .wav in local language not found or similar?)

TC Dan

Sep 6, 2018
I looked into it a bit and compared it to an earlier installation.

The Dialplan XML reads:
<extension name="Konferenz " continue="" uuid="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"> <condition field="destination_number" expression="^99$"> <action application="answer" data=""/> <action application="conference" data="xxxxxxxxxxxxx@domain.com@default+flags{''}"/> </condition> </extension>

The older (working) version reads:
<extension name="Konferenz " continue="" uuid="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"> <condition field="destination_number" expression="^99$"> <action application="answer" data=""/> <action application="conference" data="xxxxxxxxxxxxx@domain.com@default+1234"/> </condition> </extension>

When 1234 is the conference PIN.
So it looks like "flags{''}" isn't evaluated properly.

@DigitalDaz: Can you verify/reproduce this behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.