Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

weird issue, i have a multi tenant box setup with a few companies running on it, all was fine till all of a sudden today one of the domains reported the voicemail was playing up, when accessed it didn't say messages first it started on about to exit etc etc, then i gave messages ? i tried a few fixes until in the end i deleted the domain and remade it, same issue ... then i deleted the domain and setup a completely new one, this fixed the issue. It would appear the domain file or dialplan or something got corrupt, where does fusion keep the domain files it each one dialplan etc, and is there a way to repair this sort of issue. I understand its hard to say as i don't really know what i did, the only thing i can think is i enabled bind_digit_action in dialplan and lowered the order number ?

Thanks in advance
K

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Dunno, it would have been better to investigate it while broken. All the dialplan is in DB so its possible something may have gotten into the db that trashed it, unescaped character or something.

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
So i have been able to replicate this issue and have come up with this, some time ago i was trying to get *2 recording to work on the handsets without having to give up a key, i was told to enable bind_digit_action and put the order lower than 100 , this i did and when i do this i get the issue with the voicemail playing the prompts in the wrong order, for example if i dial *97 access the VM rather than say you have X messages it says to exit press # , then after about 4 - 5 seconds it plays the you have X messages. Also i noticed that i couldn't delete the VM either, i had to enable RFC2833+sip INFO for dtmf on the yealink's, this fixed the issue with delete but not the order. After disabling bind_digit_action and putting order back to 860 and reboot, its ok... weird .....

char1

Dec 27, 2017
Try this: enable bind_digit_action, order back to 860, edit outbound route adding before bridge
action execute_extension bind_digit_action XML ${context}

Status
Not open for further replies.