Custom Provisioning Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennbtn

Aug 7, 2018
Hi All

Decided to build a new server to use for just provisioning as our existing one is quite old.

When you create a customer folder in /etc/fusionpbx/resources/templates/provision ie we have one for gigaset. The way to do this was to use the provisioning editor, click the file cog and go through the process to add the folder. If you go through this on the current versions being you now have to add back in edit files from git, when you click add directory you get a blank page load.

I have checked every log I can see and nginx still gives a 200 response even though the page is blank.

I have tried adding the folder manually /etc/fusionpbx/resources/templates/provision/gigaset and placing the files in as per the old server but when you go to select a template it does not show even with all the same permissions al the other folders.

Anyone know how I can get this to show up in templates for devices. The folder shows up in the provisioning edit absolutely fine. I have tested on another couple of box I have and none of them work with the add directory feature.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I just drop new folders in there with the usual tools 'scp, mv, cp' etc, and give it a quick recursive chown afterwards to align them back to www-data.

When you're checking the permissions are you doing it from a shell? Apologies, I never really used the web editors, I don't really trust them as far as I can throw em.

glennbtn

Aug 7, 2018
I did not originally create the scrips or the folder so just presumed I would created it when we moved the templates from the /var/www/fusionpbx area

I am doing all this from terminal on ssh session. I only out the editor on the provisioning server as it's fully locked down by ip and I need to do so many individual changes for different people it's just a little easier for me. I did the usual chown -R www-data:www-data and did check the permission were set at 700 as this season to be what the php script set them at. I also tried 755 but the folder just does not show up when adding the template to the list.

Don't have an issues when I duplicate template folder with in ie the snom folder just seems to be an issue for the manufacturer folder.

I still have access to the old box and if I use the editor to create the folder it works as expected.

Thanks

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Ohh right. So you're trying to add a vendor folder? Are you aware there's a database table with the vendors in them as well? You can add new (or missing) vendors from /app/devices/device_vendors.php

glennbtn

Aug 7, 2018
I thought that was the case but not.

On the old server there is no vendor in /app/devices/device_vendors.php and you need to create the folder using the cog. Also doing a dump of the database confirms nothing in there otherwise I was going to added to the database manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.