customer sip trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjoli021

Jul 20, 2017
Hello,

We have a multitenant setup for hosted phones and it works great. Now we have a customer that has an onsite PBX and needs a SIP trunk from us. Does FusionPBX support this? And if so how can I implement it

I would need a pilot number for the customer to register their trunk to, and assign them some DID's as extensions. I also need to restrict them to only use these DID's as their outbound callerID so that they cant spoof it with whatever they want.

What is the easiest way to implement this?

brb5548

Sep 26, 2018
This works fine and I assume you are using a Nortel pbx from the terminology. Answering how to do this isn't a simple answer but it essentially would be just another gateway.

mrjoli021

Jul 20, 2017
I am using fusionPBX. I got the billing aspect taken care of. I just need to figure out how to implement it in FusionPBX.
thanks,

May 16, 2017
Sorry what I mean is a billing platform like astpp is build for supplying sip trunk connections as it's not native in fusion to supply sip trunks. that being said Fusion is versatile and within the link to another thread I sent should have the answers your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.