Dashboard logging out on any link click?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my system is allowing me to login to the dashboard, but as soon as I click on anything, it logs me out. I've restarted php-fpm and nginx, doesn't change anything. Space and memory are fine. Logs show nothing. I'm at a loss as to where to look.

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
Have you checked your php-fpm session directory permissions? Sounds like the session is not properly saved. Are you running on a single instance, or are you doing some sort of loadbalancing in front of the webserver? If you do loadbalancing, you would have to share the sessions between the balanced systems.

Reactions: JamesBorne
Ok, I've fixed my issue.

Turns out that a yum update had updated php-fpm from the remi repository and in doing so reset permissions on the folders in /var/lib/php to owner of root:apache instead of freeswitch:daemon, changing permissions and restarting php-fpm resolved the issue.

For anyone that might run into something similar, the issue I was having was due to php being unable to write session files.

Have you checked your php-fpm session directory permissions? Sounds like the session is not properly saved. Are you running on a single instance, or are you doing some sort of loadbalancing in front of the webserver? If you do loadbalancing, you would have to share the sessions between the balanced systems.

You nailed it. Funny enough I was typing that out as you posted. Thanks, you were on the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.