Debian install issues

elishamugenyi

Oct 12, 2021
Hello Team,
I installed a debian 11 server on VULTR (virtual box service), the later installed fusionpbx and installation was successful and i got the login details on the terminal. However when i try to load the domain name in the web browser, it shows me an error..'502 Bad Gateway', i have gone through the famous seven steps to resolve that error but still i cant get to the login page of fusionpbx. What is wrong with my insatllation of fusionpbx? please help.
Thanks

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
I don't think the install scripts yet support debian 11 (bullseye). The error is probably because the install could not work out what version of PHP/FPM to install. Buster, Stretch and Jessie are currently supported.

If you need debian 11 right now, you will need to modify the install scripts your self.

elishamugenyi

Oct 12, 2021
I don't think the install scripts yet support debian 11 (bullseye). The error is probably because the install could not work out what version of PHP/FPM to install. Buster, Stretch and Jessie are currently supported.

If you need debian 11 right now, you will need to modify the install scripts your self.
Hi Adrian,
Thanks for the response.
Does this mean i have to downgrade to debian 9 or 10 for it to work well?
Thanks