Default Settings "This page isn't responding"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcitelecom

Oct 20, 2021
Recently I noticed that my fusionpbx GUI got a lot slower. I added about 70 extensions and now it takes more than 2 minutes for the "Advanced / Default Settings" page to load. I constantly get the popup "This page isn't responding, Wait or Exit page". If I wait long enough the page loads ok but this is quite worrisome as I want to add many more extensions to the system and it won't work if the system slows down that much.

Advanced / Default Settings has 1,390 parameters and takes longer than 2 minutes to load. Is there anything I can do to speed up the GUI responsiveness? For example, is it save to delete the entire Flyingvoice provisioning section if I don't use these devices? Or is there a way not to load all parameters at once so that the page loads faster? I did not notice this problem in the beginning so either the extra extensions, destinations, gateways etc... are causing the sluggish GUI or one of the last couple of updates made the GUI slower. Has anyone else noticed something? Thanks for any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.