Defining P-Access-Network-Info header field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollink

Apr 18, 2023
Hello, as ISP and telephony operator we are obliged by French law to attach to SIP frames the location of callers so that this information can be made available to emergency authorities.

In order to declare the location of the caller, we must indicate in each of the extensions the INSEE code (French localization code) to which the user's locality is attached.
If the infrastructure receives a short French emergency number according to the list established by ARCEP (French government authority), it will be automatically converted into a long number using the INSEE code indicated in the PANI header as location information.

This is done by defining a new mandatory private SIP extension header field, the P-Access-Network-Info header field. This header field carries information about the access network between the UAC and the proxy in the home network.

The P-Access-Network-Info / PANI field must be present in the initial INVITE, with this format:
Code:
P-Access-Network-Info: GSTN ;operator-specific-GI="<R1R2><INSEE>00";network-provided
<R1R2> : R1R2 code of the call sparing operator assigned by ARCEP.
<INSEE> : Insee code of the caller.

From what I could understand, it is the SIP Sofia stack that is used in FusionPBX, here is what I found about adding Custom Headers:
Adding Custom Headers
For instance, you may need P-Charge-Info to append to your INVITE header, you may do as follows:
Code:
<action application="set"><![CDATA[sip_h_P-Charge-Info=<sip:${caller_id_number}@${domain_name}>;npi=0;noa=3]]></action>

Do you think I can use this to indicate my P-Access-Network-Info header?

I am fairly new to FusionPBX/FreeSWITCH and despite my research I am having a hard time figuring out how to go about setting this up, thanks in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.