Destination now working until save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caronte506

Mar 3, 2019
Hi,

I am setting a fusionpbx installation, it was working fine for some days but today I got something estrange.

The extensions of a domain stop answering calls external calls (routed via a Dialplan -> Destination). They look registered and fine.

I reboot my device to re-register the extension, but it did not work.

Checking SIP Traces, I found the call incoming from my provider but not reaching my extension.

After a while I realized that if I just go to Dialplan->Destination, select the entry for the extension having problems and just click on SAVE, the calls start working fine.

Any idea?

Caronte506

Mar 3, 2019
Looks like this is related to the fact that I renamed the domain having problems.

The domain was created as “name01” and so the extensions, destinations, gateway, etc, then I decided to rename to “name02”.

I did that at Advanced->Domain and edit the domain name. Then edit all the phones configuration to use the new domain.

Checking the logs I found the Dialplan using the old “domain_name” variable instead of the new one. After going to Dialplan-Destinations edit one and save it again the problem goes away. There must be something related with the database not been updated for the Destinations.

Its like 20 hours working fine after applying that procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.