destination_Number, sip_to_user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelios

Sep 24, 2017
Hi,

I would like the advice in case is possible.

I have a freeswitch installation. I have also fusionPBX installation that is working really fine.
FusionPBX uses as gateway a SIPDEVICE of my freeswitch for inbound and outbound calls.

My Question has to do with this:

Inbound calls from the gateway (from freeswitch) includes the dialed destination number in the field variable sip_to_user

What I have to change at my freeswitch side so the destination number to be included AND in the field variable destination_number?

Any Advice please

Thanks

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
It should be anyway, are you sending the inbound calls from freeswitch to port 5080?

Stelios

Sep 24, 2017
Yes is 5080 external profile...

Fusion box has default installation setting.

The issue is not by the fusion pbx. I think something is not set correctly at the freeswitch side.

Most probably freeswitch does not set in channel variable the correct value.

Do you have something to advice?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I do not understand, where is destination number not working?

Stelios

Sep 24, 2017
At inbound route of fusionpbx I must put sip_to_user variable.

Do you know what I have to change at my freeswitch settings so I will use the destination_number variable at inbound route?

Stelios

Sep 24, 2017
Do you know how to change the channel variables at freeswitch so I will have dialed number I destination_number variable and not I sip_to_user?

I have try to export it before bridging... In dialstring but I did not have positive results.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Do you know how to change the channel variables at freeswitch so I will have dialed number I destination_number variable and not I sip_to_user?

I have try to export it before bridging... In dialstring but I did not have positive results.
You cannot export variables across systems, I cannot understand what you are doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.