SOLVED Dialplan Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brb5548

Sep 26, 2018
I need to do t.38 transcoding on the b-leg (internal leg) of an incoming call and I am wondering the best way to edit the dialplan (or other config) to make this work. I have it working on outbound calls but inbound calls pose a problem since the inbound route does a 'transfer' instead of a 'bridge'. The code I am trying to add is:
XML:
<action application="bridge" data="{sip_execute_on_image='t38_gateway self nocng'}sofia/internal/ext@host"/>

Any guidance would be appreciated.

brb5548

Sep 26, 2018
As a clarification, I only need to set the {sip_execute_on_image='t38_gateway self nocng'} on the bridge (or other) command to invoke the t38_gateway.

brb5548

Sep 26, 2018
I just gave that another shot and freeswitch still returns a 488 (not acceptable here) when t38 is requested on a re-invite from the b-leg of the incoming call. I assume I can pull apart the 'transfer' logic in the dial plan but there is probably a cleaner approach that I am overlooking.
As a reference the t38 transcoding config notes below:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_spandsp

brb5548

Sep 26, 2018
@chrisbware I stand corrected, it worked! The reason it did not originally work was that had set and not exported the fax_enable_t38=true value. Cheers! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.