Different default settings for different Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker

Nov 26, 2018
Hey All,

I tried searching the help docs and old forum posts to see if I could figure this out on my own.

We have quite a few domains. We have one client that wants Supervised Transfer, while the other clients want blind transfer. I would like to have different values for the following default for different domains:

yealink_dsskey_transfer_mode

Any way to do this?

TIA.

Conker

Nov 26, 2018
Update on this. I thought I had it figured out. I went to Advanced -> Domains and selected a test domain

In the domain details, I added a new one line configuration and copied box for box the setting I was trying to modify from the "Default Settings" page.

1543861463778.png

Saved it and sent out the provision to a test phone. It did not change the setting. Doesn't seem to be working.

Any ideas?

agree

Aug 26, 2018
did you check in the provisioning cfg file if you have this line:
transfer.dsskey_deal_type = {$yealink_dsskey_transfer_mode}

Conker

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, that is in the config correctly. I can globally set it to Blind or Supervised and it will update the phones. I just can't seem to control it at a domain level.

Conker

Nov 26, 2018
I did, but it gets overwritten by the server every time it refreshed the provisioning.

agree

Aug 26, 2018
device level I mean in fusionpbx devices you can manually add provisioning settings that overrides provisioning settings from default and domain level

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Conker
Status
Not open for further replies.