SOLVED Disable group_confirm_key for agents by gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felippe Silvestre

Feb 23, 2017
Brazil
xp-voice.negocio.site
Hi!

I'm trying to disable group_confirm_key when use remote agents but i can't found the source at fusionpbx that are changing contact.
I've tryed edit /var/www/fusionpbx/app/scripts/resources/scripts/app/xml_handler/resources/scripts/configuration/callcenter.conf.lua and changing confirm variable and nothing happened.
Reboot isn't helped.
Somebody could point me on how can I handle this?

Thanks
(I'm moving from Asterisk)

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
The directories under /var/www/fusionpbx/app/scripts/resources are largely all just for staging the install or upgrade.

The file I believe you need to edit (depending on your actual set up) is:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/xml_handler/resources/scripts/configuration/callcenter.conf.lua

Felippe Silvestre

Feb 23, 2017
Brazil
xp-voice.negocio.site
The directories under /var/www/fusionpbx/app/scripts/resources are largely all just for staging the install or upgrade.

The file I believe you need to edit (depending on your actual set up) is:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/xml_handler/resources/scripts/configuration/callcenter.conf.lua
I made changes on that file too and still got group_confirm_key at cached xml file (/var/cache/fusionpbx)
I'll play with debug for some time.

And how abouto use callcenter db at postgre and not sqlite?
Once callcenter.conf.xml isn't read anytime in favor of config.lua, how can I achieve this? Some setting directly at callcenter.conf.lua?

Felippe Silvestre

Feb 23, 2017
Brazil
xp-voice.negocio.site
Finally, I've do two(1º e 3º) major things that probably helped.

First -> With freeswitch DOWN, delete /var/cache/fusionpbx/configuration.callcenter.conf.{domain_name}
Second -> Delete /var/lib/freeswitch/db/callcenter.db (Just to be sure that will be not recreated)
Third -> Add a global variable named as dns_callcenter pointing to freeswitch database.

After that, I started freeswitch and my changes was properly applied at cache file and callcenter.db aren't recreated in favor of tables being writed at postgre freeswitch tables.

Thank you Adrian

"Learn to fish is better than earn fishes"

Reactions: Adrian Fretwell
Status
Not open for further replies.