dSIPRouter FusionPBX 407 ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legithasmit

Jul 14, 2020
I've been learning and playing around with dSIPRouter figuring it out and exploring its functionality.

So far this week, I've set up a FreePBX and put dSIP in front and it works fine. I can make inbound, outbound and internal calls!

However, I then set up a FusionPBX. If i register to it directly everything works as expected, outbound, inbound and internal calls work fine. I then added it in dSIPRouter using the FusionPBX guide, and although my extensions register correctly and I can make external outbound calls, I'm unable to receive or make internal calls.

sngrep shows the call as being rejected by thee receiving party. In the sip messaging there is a 407 proxy authentication required which doesn't then seem to get a response whereas on Freepbx it would get a 401 which does get a response and the call would then go through.

Furthermore if I make calls from an extension registered on the proxy to another on the proxy, it doesn't work as do calls from extensions directly on Fusion to the proxy. Extension on the proxy however can make calls to extensions on Fusion.

Could it be that I've set up Fusion and dSIP behind NAT because they are on the same LAN but behind NAT.

Any thoughts on why this might be happening?

Last edited:

KonradSC

Mar 10, 2017
Sorry this is short b/c I'm running late, but I believe it has to do with the context. Check the settings of the sofia profile to which you are connecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.