Duplicate destinations with multi tenant setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorsten

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

I have some experience with Freeswitch but I am new to FusionPBX. I am working on transferring configuration from my Freeswitch-Server to my new Freeswitch-FusionPBX-Server. FusionPBX 4.2.2.

I manage 3 tenants and set 3 domains within the FusionPBX. I created via Dialplan>Destination my first destination - say 100. The Inbound-Route is created automatically. Works fine.

But now I want to setup for the second tenant/domain the same destination (100) with a different behaviour. I choose the correct domain (Advanced>Domains>Manage) and create the destination (in the correct domain). But after clicking on save I get the message "Duplicate detected".

When I click on Dialplan>Destination>Show all, I can see that 100 is already existing - but of course for my first domain/tenant. So it seems, that only the destination is tested for beeing unique but not the combination of destination and domain.

Is there any switch or something like that I have to toggle to make it possible?

Thanks in advance,
Thorsten

jsteel

Feb 9, 2017
Destinations, specifically Inbound Routes, are DIDs that usually have a public context that are dialed from the outside world so no, you cannot have duplicates. Are you sure you are not talking about extensions? You can have duplicate extension numbers across different domains.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
As jsteel says, destinations are for DID numbers, not for numbers such as 100, I think you have got mixed up somewhere here but we need a little more information. MAybe better if you tell us what you are actually trying to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.