SOLVED E-mail settings corrected to Gmail - FusionPBX still using old settings after 20 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cengbrecht

Jun 24, 2018
I have updated all my e-mail settings to gmail, and removed all the old O365 settings, but its still pulling all the old O365 settings, and all e-mails are failing, does anyone know anything about this?

cengbrecht

Jun 24, 2018
I certainly have rebooted the server, after both changes, and I know the settings are at least correct for google, but its not even using them?

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
Then i would check the settings in either your postfix conf file or sendmail depending which you are using and change the settings in there.

cengbrecht

Jun 24, 2018
The settings are all with gmail now, and I have rebooted, disabled and re-enabled, so on, nothing has helped.
It is now defaulting to my old e-mail I had setup to it, but I have removed, and updated those settings.
I appreciate your help, however I am not sure what to look at, or even where to look. I am an avid AsteriskNOW user, and am planning on switching because of multi-tenant.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Have you changed permissions on any of the directories? The only thing I can think is that it cannot write out the xml, mind you cannot remember if they are in xml...

Code:
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/fusionpbx

cengbrecht

Jun 24, 2018
I have not changed any settings on any folders.
I installed as root, and before installation had created a user with sudo and a good password.
That is all.

cengbrecht

Jun 24, 2018
So the issue is with Fusion, and the mail servers, I have tried O365, and Gmail, but both seem to not work.
After switching to SMTP through Skyetel, it works perfectly... Oh well... :p

On a side note I have new issues.

acelis

Dec 27, 2018
Wondering what the resolution (if any) was here. I'm running into the same problem. I've changed my SMTP settings via the webgui Advanced > Default Settings... but then looking at /tmp/fax_to_email.log old server names show in the log.

Status
Not open for further replies.