Email call recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

krooney

Jun 18, 2018
Hi has anyone ever done this i have a customer that is requesting this.

The user does *2 to record a call then when done they would receive the recording by email and it would delete it from the server.

Thanks in advance.

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
You can do this from the dialplan, set the bind_digit_action or bind_digit_app and set the paramaters for sending mail, then set the record_post_process_exec_app to invoke a script that sends the email, something like:
bind_meta_app 2 a s record_session:name_of_recording.wav
record_post_process_exec_app=lua:emai.lua name_of_recording.wav

you can copy/modify the email.lua script to send the recording, maybe set a variable for deleting/not deleting the recording in the dialplan and delete/not delete the recording from script that is invoked

Reactions: krooney

dev

Sep 12, 2021
Hello Friends
Can anyone please share the screen shot of the configuration. I tried "http://wiki.fusionpbx.com/index.php?title=Emailing_Call_Recordings" but dit not work.
Also "action system" not found.

Confused with
action bridge sofia/gateway/.... your outbound bridge stuff here... <what exactly its values>

action bridge user/${user_data(${destination_number}@${domain_name} attr id)}@${domain_name}|loopback/*99${voicemail_id} <---do I need to remove this if placing above bridge settings. Could not understand it well.

If someone can share its complete configuration screenshot it would be great help.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.