Error Hangup Cause - NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamin

May 13, 2021
My FS is latest version hosted on AWS lightsail, SIP provider is telnyx.com, my trunk type is Credentials based connection, connection status is REGED, but can't outbound and Inbound call, error is Hangup Cause - NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION

external

ext-rtp-ip : is public ip
ext-sip-ip : is public ip

internal

ext-rtp-ip : is LAN ip
ext-sip-ip : is LAN ip

Thanks.

viiiwonder

Sep 24, 2022
The inbound call isn’t matching any of your defined destinations. If it were me, I’d approach this by looking at the dial plan and seeing if it’s configured as such:

^\+?1?(nnnnnnnnnn)$

Where n is your phone number.

This would mean that both the plus and the 1 preceding the number are optional.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Is that extension registered? There's no extension in the CDR log there. Probably routes via the public context otherwise.

Also, why is the caller number only 41? I'm not familiar with Telnyx, but I doubt they'll like it.

If you grab the UUID of a failed call from the log and filter that in the log viewer, we can probably help more, eg:1664811173483.png

viiiwonder

Sep 24, 2022
Considering the error on your CDR screenshot is 'no route destination', I once again feel like this is a dial plan not having a match for your dialed destination.

I feel like you should review the documentation surrounding Routes and Dialplans, as well as understand regex (regular expression): https://docs.fusionpbx.com/en/latest/dialplans.html

Your two remaining problems seem to be (your screenshots are somewhat limited in what we need to see to help you):
  • You don't have a matching outbound route for the number you're dialing (this could be achieved with a similar dialplan match to what I sent previously about your inbound route)
  • Your outbound caller ID is absolutely going to cause you problems once you have a dialplan that actually gets you to Telnyx

Status
Not open for further replies.