Error in Pizza demo Javascript program (Freeswitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandramouli

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,

I installed FreeSwitch and enabled PocketSphinx and Javascript modules successfully. When I called an extension to execute the default Pizza demo program (Java script), I am getting the below error:

EXECUTE [depth=0] sofia/chandramouli/1101@test.abc.in:5072 javascript(ps_pizza.js)
2024-03-09 18:32:09.423106 99.27% [ERR] undefined:188 Exception: SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token (near: " console_log("debug", "----Hit score " + result.interpretation.@confidence + "/" + ")
2024-03-09 18:32:09.423106 99.27% [NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:382 sofia/chandramouli/1101@test.abc.in:5072 has executed the last dialplan instruction, hanging up.

Based on the error line number in console log, I noticed that It is showing the error in scripts/js_modules/SpeechTools.jm file at the below line:
console_log("debug", "----Hit score " + result.interpretation.@confidence + "/" +
grammar_object.min_score + "/" + grammar_object.confirm_score + "\n");

I haven't changed anything in the source code. Is there any issue in the above source code? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Try to break the problem down - split up the console_log statement, the error may then give you a better clue as to what is wrong. The error does state "undefined" so you could be looking for an out of scope variable or typo.

Code:
console_log("debug", "----Hit score \n");
console_log("debug", result.interpretation.@confidence + "\n");
console_log("debug", grammar_object.min_score + "\n");
console_log("debug", grammar_object.confirm_score + "\n");

Status
Not open for further replies.