Error message in fs_cli permission denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
I have had this issue on Centos, for me the user was freeswitch.

mkdir -p /var/cache/fusionpbx
chown -R freeswitch /var/cache/fusionpbx

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
No idea. Default centos 7 basic install, www-data comes back with invalid user. I listed the users, saw freeswitch, tried it, it worked, log error went away.

Tim

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Would you believe while trying to get the letsencrypt script working to install a wildcart I got www-data user errors. Apparently 'apache' is the preferred replacement to www-data for Centos, www-data not being there. Modifying the script got me further but I think the Centos folder layout still stops the script running as Ive got losts of missing folders and files. shame

Tim

smn

Jul 18, 2017
No idea. Default centos 7 basic install, www-data comes back with invalid user. I listed the users, saw freeswitch, tried it, it worked, log error went away.

Tim

The "www-data" user is the default used in Debian/Ubuntu, not CentOS. I think the fusion script makes the user "freeswitch" for CentOS.

Reactions: JamesBorne

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
The "www-data" user is the default used in Debian/Ubuntu, not CentOS. I think the fusion script makes the user "freeswitch" for CentOS.

Yes its freeswitch, in trying to get letsencrypt working with the script I came across it.

simoNZ

Aug 29, 2017
I have this on a Debian install also (Stretch). Notably this Fusion install has been continuously updated starting on 4.2.2, now running on master.
Although no call issues were noted, the adding of the directory and owner/permissions has stopped error logs from appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.