SOLVED Extending the dialplan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Good afternoon I have to reproduce an audio to the user who makes a call not allowed and I could not get it wanted to know if they can help.
I explain a little better, I am using toll_allow to allow or not calls what I want to do is that when the ext is not allowed to make a call this will be reproduced a message "this call is not allowed" try to do it as follows :
upload_2017-3-22_13-39-11.png

or
upload_2017-3-22_13-40-1.png
unsuccessfully

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The first thing I notice is your wav file, you will need to specify the FULL path to this.

Dec 1, 2016
inside-out.xyz
Hi Kristiam

your dial plan looks okay. my question is how you know it is hitting or not. Verify that, and after that you can start reviewing what is happening.

Contact me privately (I speak Spanish) if you need further support.

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Kristiam

your dial plan looks okay. my question is how you know it is hitting or not. Verify that, and after that you can start reviewing what is happening.

Contact me privately (I speak Spanish) if you need further support.

Thank you for your response, I noticed after the same that I was not checking the conditions correctly was solved by reversing the order of conditions. First check the destination number and then the toll_allow, on the other hand the Spanish is my mother tongue I will take into account for future queries that will surely be since I am experiencing this mondo of fusionpbx thanks

TheOperator

Nov 30, 2016
Bavaria, Germany
Hi Kristiam,

did you set the switch-variables for the language and sound setup correctly ?

I have the following setup under Advanced -> Variables for German (de-de) using the voice Marilda:

upload_2017-3-23_20-16-38.png

and

upload_2017-3-23_20-18-44.png

That makes it able to access my sounds like this in the dialplan:

upload_2017-3-23_20-20-41.png

The file "invalid_extension.wav" can be found in the following locations in the filesystem:

/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/de/de/marilda/misc/16000/invalid_extension.wav
/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/de/de/marilda/misc/32000/invalid_extension.wav
/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/de/de/marilda/misc/48000/invalid_extension.wav
/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/de/de/marilda/misc/8000/invalid_extension.wav

Regards,
Olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.