extension to extension is not working one way for one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brudus

Nov 25, 2020
One of my domains contains a user that whenever she dials an extension she gets a busy signal except when she dials three particular extensions. Other people can call their extension and this person can make outbound calls and receive inbound calls. All of the calls, good and failed, that this person makes is showing up as normal in the Call Detail Records. Since it was so hyper specific and weird my first guess was to replace the phone. All the phones at this location and all of our customers are Polycom VVX 411's. I grabbed another phone and copied her device, yes I have shared lines turned on. That second phone registered normally but it's having the same problems. I'll also note I'm not at the customers office. I'm at my office, so that rules out networking equipment.

I've compared every little detail that I can. Comparing her to the other extensions and devices in the domain and the other phone clients. I can't find anything out of place or different. If I could get some kind starting point, anything to start me out I would be gratefully. We are running version 4.5.25.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Did you see what was happening in the log when replicating it?

Status
Not open for further replies.