external extention routing via opensip

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
So Im going to have ago at getting Opensip and Microsoft teams connected to a fusion box but I don't actaully know the basic / high level of how to kick me off

So:
Sip Trunk Gateway <> FusionPBX <> OpenSip <> Teams <> Team Extension (user) 401
|
Local Extension 402

So how do I tell Fusion that the extension 401 is out a gateway to Opensip? Or would the team extension have to start with a different number to create an out bound route to opensip?

Sorry its a dumb question but I need that to get me going

Tim

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
As far as FusionPBX is concern the GW is openSIPS. So, you just need to send the calls there. When they get to OpenSIPS you need to tell it to forward the calls to Teams.

1. Create a SIP trunk (a gateway) between FusionPBX and openSIPS.
2. FusionPBX makes it really easy to create the outbound dialplan. Go to dialplan outbound route and follow the wizard. It will ask you to choose the GW (the one you created in step 1) and set the condition. In your case I think it would be something like matching destination number to ^(401.*)$ (or something more intelligent than that).
3. I believe that is it from the FusionPBX perspective. I don't know OpenSIPS but I bet you need to add the trunks and routing rules between them.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Perfect thanks.

I wasn't 100% sure if you could create 401 on the fusion and then point it outbound, questioned answered.

Ill let you know how I get on.

Tim

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
So Im going to have ago at getting Opensip and Microsoft teams connected to a fusion box but I don't actaully know the basic / high level of how to kick me off

So:
Sip Trunk Gateway <> FusionPBX <> OpenSip <> Teams <> Team Extension (user) 401
|
Local Extension 402

So how do I tell Fusion that the extension 401 is out a gateway to Opensip? Or would the team extension have to start with a different number to create an out bound route to opensip?

Sorry its a dumb question but I need that to get me going

Tim
Do you have a working OpenSIP - TEAMS?
Witch CERTIFICATE are you using?
(Trunking Fusionpbx <=> Asterisk is working on my site, i think i will the same as FusionPBX <=> OpenSIPS

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
No not that far yet. Merely playing currently. Be a week or so till I can give it some time.

NormanMichaelis

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have, last week, managed to get Teams Direct Routing running with Kamailio and a LetsEncrypt Certificate.
In my setup, I have local FusionPBX extensions as 1XXX and the Teams Users on 2XXX, so a simple outbound route handles that perfectly.

My problem is the inbound from Teams, the call lands on Fusion, to Ext 1000, but then tries to dial out via the outbound routes and not 'transfer' to local extension, and Ideas here would be greatly appreciated.

For the Teams Setup: https://skalatan.de/en/blog/kamailio-sbc-teams is a very good place to start, for those interested
or for OpenSIPS - https://blog.opensips.org/2019/09/16/opensips-as-ms-teams-sbc/

Last edited:

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have, last week, managed to get Teams Direct Routing running with Kamailio and a LetsEncrypt Certificate.
In my setup, I have local FusionPBX extensions as 1XXX and the Teams Users on 2XXX, so a simple outbound route handles that perfectly.

My problem is the inbound from Teams, the call lands on Fusion, to Ext 1000, but then tries to dial out via the outbound routes and not 'transfer' to local extension, and Ideas here would be greatly appreciated.

For the Teams Setup: https://skalatan.de/en/blog/kamailio-sbc-teams is a very good place to start, for those interested
or for OpenSIPS - https://blog.opensips.org/2019/09/16/opensips-as-ms-teams-sbc/

Hallo,
I working on it this week, and i am stuck on Certificate, i use LetsEnript and can not find a CA-List certificate, i install Kamailio and Sirmus, Teams is sofare setup, i hope you can help.

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Is Teams comming in as a Trunk?

Send a picture of your inbound ROUTE

Last edited:

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Inboud i made it for Astersik incomming. I use 4 asterisk pbx and 1 fusionpbx in one network.
What says fs_cli, What says SNGREP?
Coms the call in fs_cli or just SNGREP?

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Can you send a screen shot from kamailio tls.ini how to use the cerificates?
The certificates i have, just the CA not...

NormanMichaelis

Sep 10, 2019
Hi Rob

[server:default]
method = TLSv1.2
verify_certificate = yes
require_certificate = yes
private_key = /etc/letsencrypt/archive/<FQDN>/privkey1.pem
certificate = /etc/letsencrypt/archive/<FQDN>/fullchain1.pem
ca_list = /etc/letsencrypt/archive/<FQDN>/bc2025.pem
server_name = <FQDN>

[client:default]
method = TLSv1.2
verify_certificate = yes

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
bc2025.pem ...... This certificate i don't have... I didn't received from Letsentcrypt...

Sorry, i made it, read Rob! Read :)

Last edited:

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
kamcmd dispatcher.list | egrep "URI|FLAGS"
URI: sip:sip.pstnhub.microsoft.com;transport=tls
FLAGS: IP
URI: sip:sip2.pstnhub.microsoft.com;transport=tls
URI: sip:sip3.pstnhub.microsoft.com;transport=tls

Cant get not AP Ative got IP inactive from dispatcher...

NormanMichaelis

Sep 10, 2019
Hi all that are following,

I have fixed/sorted by inbound problem, when the call enters fusionpbx, it did not have the correct domain_name set,
so I created a new context dialplan Destination for just the calls coming from the TeamsSBC.
then set domain_name as per the domain_name of the tenant.
and voila, all working.

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Hi all that are following,

I have fixed/sorted by inbound problem, when the call enters fusionpbx, it did not have the correct domain_name set,
so I created a new context dialplan Destination for just the calls coming from the TeamsSBC.
then set domain_name as per the domain_name of the tenant.
and voila, all working.
Do you have a example?

robvandenbulk

Mar 28, 2020
Hi Rob

[server:default]
method = TLSv1.2
verify_certificate = yes
server_name = <FQDN>

[client:default]
method = TLSv1.2
verify_certificate = yes
Can you share a example of your kamailio.cfg
i have problems to add the INVITE change line

ccweblink

Feb 3, 2018
Hi All,

Does anyone have a good documentation of how to get MS Team and fusionopbx integration working? I am completely out of idea on how to get this working. Does each user in MS team need audio conferecing license? Does each user in SM Team need phone addon as well? We currently have E1 plan with Microsoft. Thanks

NormanMichaelis

Sep 10, 2019
good morning ccweblink.

In terms of the licensing, each user in Teams needs a license:

I had/have E3 licenses, and had to add extra on the package to get it working.

to get it working:
is your starting point.

https://www.ferrari-electronic.com/downloads/files/501013/1/EN_QS_SBC-Teams-5-0.pdf <-looks like a good reference.

Fusion does not directly connect to MS Teams, you will have to setup OpenSIPs or Kamaillio, basically a trunk to MS and a trunk to Fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.