External IP in Azure when clustered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alocaurd

Jun 25, 2019
I made a cluster in Azure with 4 nodes using the latest logical master-master replication successfully.

However, in Azure, i need to set the external RTP and SIP IP address in the variables, but it looks like that information is replicated, so one IP is applied to all servers. Is there another way around this?

Neyamt

Nov 12, 2021
You need to exclude v_sip_profile_settings table to not be sync in the cluster. I have done this solution using asynchronization clustering methods between two server as active/active (Not membership solution of the FusionPBX). because it will not be unavailable after discontinuing subscription of the membership.

ardyhash

Jan 7, 2021
@Alocaurd, any chance you're open to sharing notes/documentation about how you went about setting up a cluster?
@Neyamt sounds like you've got some real world experience with clustering, any and all resources you can point me to regarding a highly available or load balanaced FusionPBX cluster would be greatly appreciated.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
You do not need to exclude tables from the replication, see the following post, you can include local files that are local to the server to set the local ips:

Reactions: Neyamt and ardyhash

Alocaurd

Jun 25, 2019
@ardyhash My cluster is setup using PGLogical for the database replication. I am only replicating FusionPBX, not freeswitch, so this cluster is not load balancing or anything like that, just a few machines in Azure with the traffic manager routing registrations to whatever server is up for that domain. Lots of information out there on Logical master/master replication, or sign up as a member with Fusionpbx and Mark's advanced class goes through the whole process for you to follow!

Reactions: ardyhash
Status
Not open for further replies.