"Fail Enqueu"

Status
Not open for further replies.

falk

Feb 2, 2019
Hi
any idea about why i recive when trying to send fax "Fail Enqueu" ??

thanks

ziondials

Sep 24, 2020
There is a mismatch in the code and the database tables that hold the faxes to be sent, which's causing your faxes to not queue. Feel free to use the code from my pull-request to address the issue you're having. Be warned though, until this pull-request is committed to the project, there's no guarantee that a future code update will not cause this issue again. I'm currently using this in production, btw.

Fixed PostgreSQL Commands for Fax Queue by ZionDials · Pull Request #5716 · fusionpbx/fusionpbx (github.com)

Reactions: falk

Bernard

Jun 20, 2019
I have made the changes that you recommended but my faxes are sitting in queue

ziondials

Sep 24, 2020
I have made the changes that you recommended but my faxes are sitting in queue
Did you update the tasks.lua in the
Code:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/fax/resources/scripts/queue
directory? Although the code in the repo references the script file within the FusionPBX install directory, the actual file running with FreeSWITCH is located in the above directory. Hopefully, that makes sense?

Bernard

Jun 20, 2019
It is working now, I turned off queue in the fax default settings.

Do you know how to send an email to fax? I am unable to find any documentation.

Reactions: ziondials

ziondials

Sep 24, 2020
It is working now, I turned off queue in the fax default settings.

Do you know how to send an email to fax? I am unable to find any documentation.

There is no public-facing documentation on how to use the IMAP functionality for Email to Fax. However, it is available in the Member Documentation (Paid Plan) from FusionPBX. I'm not sure if there's a license or copyright issue with posting the Member Documentation instructions, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and not post the instructions, unfortunately.

That said, the feature is not that great and quite cumbersome compared to other competing vendors' implementations.

We send over 10k faxes a day using the standard web portal for our customers. They like the dropdown for adding contacts. I would stick to that.

Bernard

Jun 20, 2019
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Thank you for your response, I will look at the possibility of signing up once we have run more tests.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.