Fanvil

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
How do you find these phones? They look very pretty and good value, with a bunch of features but I am hearing reports of poor reliability, phones locking up, etc.

What is your experience?

tiktb8

May 22, 2020
We've had great luck with them over the years. Our standard deployment is currently the x4u (albeit a different solution powering the handsets as were just now evaluating fusion)

Build quality may not be on par with some of the others but if they are treated well they last just as long as anything else.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
We've had great luck with them over the years. Our standard deployment is currently the x4u (albeit a different solution powering the handsets as were just now evaluating fusion)

Build quality may not be on par with some of the others but if they are treated well they last just as long as anything else.

Do they lock up at all?

Newbee

Apr 15, 2020
Florida
I'm Using x4g as my personal desk phone and haven't had any issues at all. Personally I like the phones and the A+ Support from the Fanvil
Naver had lock-up

tiktb8

May 22, 2020
Do they lock up at all?

I've never had any issues with the phones locking up. The firmware we run on the handsets for our production system is an older version. I'm testing fusion right now running the 2.0.5 firmware and it's been stable thus far.

UCtech

Jan 9, 2019
Been evaluating an X3 and X4 in the last year with Fusion. Never had any lockups, latest firmwares. Compared with other phones under evaluation from Grandstream and Htek, only issues with the Fanvils has been with screen glare compared to the others, no matter the adjustments. I'd recommend them!

zenvoip

Jul 19, 2018
We have about 300 of fanvils out to customers i have had only 1 go bad, Fanvil replace it. no issues just trying get the new one s to work with auto provisioning,,
X6U.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks to this post I started looking at these phones, @DigitalDaz your right they do look good and have a neet and compact way of fitting a lot of BLF buttons which is what most people seam to want,

anyone know how supported they are with fusion, i.e. config file completeness

do fanvil have a RPS system like yealink / htek / grandstream - a bit of googling cant seam to get a solid answer

Newbee

Apr 15, 2020
Florida
Thanks to this post I started looking at these phones, @DigitalDaz your right they do look good and have a neet and compact way of fitting a lot of BLF buttons which is what most people seam to want,

anyone know how supported they are with fusion, i.e. config file completeness

do fanvil have a RPS system like yealink / htek / grandstream - a bit of googling cant seam to get a solid answer

FusionPBX team and Fanvil working together to add provisioning to those new phones. Yes Fanvil has FDPS https://fdps.fanvil.com/ that work like RPS also they have FDMS ( Product management platform ) that you can do full provision and monitor the phones

Thanks

Reactions: s2svoip

Newbee

Apr 15, 2020
Florida
We have about 300 of fanvils out to customers i have had only 1 go bad, Fanvil replace it. no issues just trying get the new one s to work with auto provisioning,,
X6U.
Hello zenvoip,

Can you share how you guys provision those fanvil phones?
I'm using X5U and X6U and cant figure out how to do remote provision on DDS and side keys

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hello zenvoip,

Can you share how you guys provision those fanvil phones?
I'm using X5U and X6U and cant figure out how to do remote provision on DDS and side keys

Please do not try and hijack this thread, start your own.

zenvoip

Jul 19, 2018
It was not my attention hijacking the thread i am stuck on auto provisioning the Fanvil X5U & X6U.
I do apologize for that.

Thanks
Mike

Newbee

Apr 15, 2020
Florida
I guess I'm the one who needs to apologize.
I'm truly sorry for hijack this thread and I did not meant to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.