Feature Code/Dialplan Ring Group Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

maurizio261

May 7, 2020
Hi everybody,
i'm stuck on this feature, i need to add a dialplan to forward a ring group ( or any inbound call) to an external number.
The external number must be dialled from the customer directly and is even a different number.
By the way i can only operate from the GUI and the costumer want to use only the phone for make this forward enable/disable work.
How i can make this work?

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Need some more info. You're trying to do a Call Flow to be able to enable or doable a Ring Group?

maurizio261

May 7, 2020
Thank you for your reply,
Yes, quite similar, the difference is that the night destination is an external number that should be dialled on the phone by the costumer when he enable that.
For example *31xxxxxxxxxx were x are the external number.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
The lates Fusionpbx code has a *75 dialplan for this exact use.
By default it includes a pin code but can be modified to remove pin and/or statically assign ring group to forward.

maurizio261

May 7, 2020
Ok, i'dont have anything like that...my version is 4.5.16, it's too old for that feature code? could you just take a snapshot of this dialplan? i'll try to copy that.

maurizio261

May 7, 2020
Ok, i've done a quick turn around by enabling the "Call Forward : True" on the Ring Group page.
It take a little much more time to dial the external number on delayed extension (i've set 10 sec. delay on some extensions on this ring group, with the forward it takes 20 sec. approx), but it works.
The best way should be a dialplan that enables the forward function of this ring group, i've try in many ways with no result, any suggest?

maurizio261

May 7, 2020
Thanks Ad5ou, i've done the upgrade as you suggested and now i can see the dial plan, just now i'm working on some little changes like remove the pin code and set phone number digits after feature code, but i believe that we can mark as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.