Finding sip trunk callerid for alternative number (ddi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Going with this:
https://www.pbxforums.com/threads/a...e-correct-ddi-on-my-sip-trunk.2968/#post-9044

I have a sip trunk (UK BT/Broadsoft Trunk) that has a default number bound to it(xxx611), and an alternate number (xxx612), I cant not find any details in the CDRs that say xxx612. Fusion isn't supported by the supplier so Im slightly in the dark from their end. cli passthrough is enabled on the trunk at their end and as far as their concerned everythings ok.

The above post talks about uuid_dump which Im not really sure how to do. Ive watched the sip logs from the command line (sofia global siptraceon) but nothings logged there.

I found a post on the freeswitch maillist back from 2011 about someone having the same issue but the thread goes dead.

Any others places I can look or can someone explain how to get the uuid dumps?

Thanks

Tim

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Tim,
uuid_dump is a Freeswitch CLI command. Log in to the CLI with fs_cli

show calls will list all the currently active calls, the first field of each record is the calls uuid. Copy the uuid and then issue
uuid_dump uuid_you_have_copied

This will dump all the channel variables.

I'm not sure I fully understand your issue. Are you saying you do not seeing your inbound number in the CDR Caller Destination?

You may need the auto_to_user setting in your gateway record.
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Gateways+Configuration

Screenshot from 2020-01-31 16-25-31.png

You may find a packet capture of an inbound call helpful.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for you reply

So the trunk has a number assigned to it, xxxx-xxx611, ie, someone dials inbound and its sent to an internal extension 100 all fine, another number (xxxx-xxx612) is assigned to the same trunk. When someone dials inbound we want it to goto an internal extension 101, there is nothing in the logs/CDR that shows that anyone has dialed xxx612, everything from the trunk supplier shows the default xxx611 and so we cant created any inbound rules to pickup xxx612 and redirect it.

Worked out the uuid_dump, you have to 'show calls' first then 'uuid_dump' the uuid from there. Again nothing is showing xxx612 in the dump, everything is xxx611.

auto to user is going to need something to work with? Im guessing its back to the trunk supplier to try and find out what they are sending. They support freepbx so it must be possible.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Well Bu@@er me I worked it out, by running out of options in the trunk providers portal it left me with one option.

So I removed the number as an 'alternative number; and re provisioned it as what they call a Trunk Employee, it looks like an alternative number to me by another name, I added the number in, it created it as a user rather than a trunk but now its sending xxx612 down the trunk.

It has implications on the costings. I need to look at that, but hey, its not a fusion issue so thanks for listen to me as always.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.