Firt steps guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfox

Mar 19, 2022
Hallo to everyone, I am new and I am coming from Asterisk/freepbx world. I am tring to set up a simple system with 2 extensions and a trunk, could anyone suggest me a guide or tutorial to follow ? I am from Italy ù

Thanks in advance for yout support

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
No book available except pdf version of link above. Documentation has some video tutorial sections for common tasks and Digidaz on this forum has posted a few videos as well.

Paid fusionpbx.com memberships include access to training class videos from past sessions and access to possible future classes. This might be too expensive for a small system or experimental use but is best training option available.

pfox

Mar 19, 2022
Thanks everybody fro the info. I set up a couple of extensions and sip trunk eueliavoip (italian provider). I can make external and internal calls. The problem i for inbound calls, may be there is a nat problem and I am looking to configre the nat in right way. My pbx has private ip (192.168.80.50/24) and it is behind NAT. I put the IP of my provider (euteliavoip) in ACL setting. Any suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.