Freeswitch 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
Hello, anyone running fusionpbx with freeswitch 1.9? Any issues? Anything to be aware of?

Davesworld

Feb 1, 2019
Hello, anyone running fusionpbx with freeswitch 1.9? Any issues? Anything to be aware of?

This is quite an old thread that someone responded to. I'm sure 1.8.x has little to to with whether or not 9 will be compatible with the fusionpbx front end, it's just too speculative at this stage of Freeswitch development.

I have no idea what you were wanting to install it on last Septemeber 2018 when you asked. I use Debian myself. I especially do not know where you were getting version 1.9 as of last September if you were in fact able to do so.

Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
@czbg You should actually have a problem. Dial in to one of your extensions from outside, then hang up from the outside. Your call should still be showing on the extension.

czbg

Sep 27, 2018
Hi DD, what do you mean exactly? I've called from mobile to inside, hangup on mobile before answer or after answer and I do not see nothing in show channels. What do you mean by "showing on the extension" ?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
There is a nat bug that should be affecting you. Don't look at the show channels, look on the phone itself, is it hung up? It shouldn't be

czbg

Sep 27, 2018
I do not have NAT on this system, it's on public IP, connected to the ACME SBC over TLS trunk. Phones are also connected through the SBC. So, you are probably talking about a problem from a sticky thread above? I saw you already found a solution, good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.