FreeSWITCH forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonesimon

Apr 21, 2017
Would anyone be interested in a FreeSWITCH (without FusionPBX) forum? I'm posting to say that I would. :) The Signalwire slack & IRC are pretty dead for FreeSWITCH help and the mailing list is what it is, but there's no forum out there that has a FreeSWITCH focus.

Reactions: Maani

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, I think a specific FreeSWITCH forum could be helpful. I use some instances of FreeSWITCH without Fusion for a few facilities like media servers etc.

In its own forum, the mention of "dialplan" for example, would not be confused with the FusionPBX dialplan GUI.

Reactions: phonesimon

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
You might try on Signalwire slack to make that a suggestion to see if FreeSWITCH would add an official one. No idea if they would go for it but it would get quick acceptance and traffic if they did.

Reactions: Adrian Fretwell

USoff

Jun 21, 2017
IMHO, there is another useful community place to be in touch - is a Telegram group. Unfortunately, I didn't find FusionPBX group - only Brazil local group. IRC chat don't allow come back to history and to private dialogs after disconnecting.

phonesimon

Apr 21, 2017
You might try on Signalwire slack to make that a suggestion to see if FreeSWITCH would add an official one. No idea if they would go for it but it would get quick acceptance and traffic if they did.

It has been suggested many times, even since the IRC days.

Maani

Nov 12, 2017
Would anyone be interested in a FreeSWITCH (without FusionPBX) forum? I'm posting to say that I would. :) The Signalwire slack & IRC are pretty dead for FreeSWITCH help and the mailing list is what it is, but there's no forum out there that has a FreeSWITCH focus.
I also think it is good idea. We may borrow some idea and techniques from fusionpbx ;)

Castro

Aug 18, 2021
Sim, acho que um fórum FreeSWITCH específico pode ser útil. Eu uso algumas instâncias do FreeSWITCH sem Fusion para algumas instalações, como servidores de mídia, etc.

Em seu próprio fórum, a menção de "dialplan", por exemplo, não seria confundida com o FusionPBX dialplan GUI.
I want to get help on it from you , I ready installed a freeswitch into a windows server and have acces to my freeswitch web portal but no how to do others things like cofigured the gateway, users and .. from there . Try to instal FusionPBX is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.