fusion behind router not register trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

calin

Jul 29, 2022
hi,

i have a fusionpbx installtion on the public ip; everything works like a charm. now i want to move pbx behind a router. installed fusion in "lan", router is mikrotik, remote extensions works, but sip trunks (the same as in fusion with public ip) don't register. do you know what to do to register? acl already setup with both lan and wan ip's. can you help me, please?

sngrep shows:

1661186310042.png

where 10.251.107.40 is lan ip and the others ip's are from the registrar.

on fs_cli didn't appear any of try.

calin

Jul 29, 2022
wait, as even the extensions don't work, if you try to call between them. surprising, they register on pbx

calin

Jul 29, 2022
well, it seems i have same issues as usual for fusionpbx behind a router: extensions shows "registered" in Registrations, but if i call another extension it doesn't ring at my side, but the other extension ring and if someone pickup the call after 32 seconds the call is closed. and trunks still don't register. tried already what is on wiki, but still no luck. can someone who succeed to setup fusion behind a router give us details, please? thanks

Last edited:

falk

Feb 2, 2019
u need to open port (UDP+TCP) to the fusion internal ip + open same port traffic from the fusion out

disable sip ALG
disable DDos or web filter depend on your router firm

Reactions: mcs3ss2

calin

Jul 29, 2022
aha, thx, i'll try...

but already forwarded ports from public ip to fusion lan ip and nothing.

falk

Feb 2, 2019
open same port traffic from the fusion out

disable sip ALG

disable DDos or web filter depend on your router firm

Status
Not open for further replies.