Fusion PBX and MoIP UTI V.150.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Dassow

Dec 20, 2020
Does Fusion PBX support MoIP (UTI V.150.1)? I have a Handy tone ATA HT801, upgraded to the latest firmware, on my PBX (Master Branch 5.0.5) . We were told that it was replacing a POTS line at a subdivisions Clubhouse. Well it turns out it is also for the Door King Access Control unit to talk to the programming unit (Off-Site) over the phone line via a modem at the ofsite location. Grrr.
The Door King article states that MoIP is the way to go for this to work. but you can also try making sure that the ATA is using PCMU (G711U) as this "may" resolve the issue. Checking the ATA there are several Codecs it can use including PCMU first. However, The ATA is not sending the call out. It is receiving the call. I am assuming the Door king unit is sending the invite with G711U as the codec first? or does the PBX control what it sends to the ATA? Not Sure.

In the meantime, we always use TCP for registrations instead of UDP, and my boss has determined that this may be the issue. I have since changed it to register UDP and having the customer attempt access again to the door king unit.

I really just needed to know if FusionPBX supports this MoIP thing I read about. As always thanks in advance for any help
Sincerely,
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.