Fusionbpx load share 3 FS boxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaadeen

Mar 16, 2017
HI..

i am new in Fusionbpx, iam looking to use fussionbpx for call center, so i need cluster include 3 boxes for load share, i come accross many articels but i get confused specially with endpoint registration, iread about opensip and other free open source but still confiuse ,so how can i setup above scnario and where the phone can be registered.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
For a dedicated callcenter environment I wouldn't use FusionPBX. Use something like ViciDial instead.

iota

May 29, 2020
USA
If I recall correctly, ViciDial specializes in high-volume call centers, with the ability to predictively dial numbers and feed them to available agents, along with popping up a customized script for each caller, on the agent's screen... Tying all call traffic to some existing database. And call centers usually have high turnover of staff, so agents don't usually have an extension number assigned to them... All the functionality you would need for a Call Center.

That's not the specialty of FusionPBX. But if you are actually referring to your sales department as a "call center", where the phone system will also be used by the rest of the company (and so need extensions for everyone) then FusionPBX should be perfect (I'm not staff of FusionPBX, nor Freeswitch, but we use it in our company, so I have a bit of experience with it). Its way more customizable/flexible than FreePBX or 3CX, though not as easy to get off the ground as FreePBX and 3CX.

So FusionPBX is more for office environments. Vicidial for true Call Center environments. Hope that helps.

Also, please don't post questions in the "FusionPBX News" section. This is the not the right area. I think there is a "General Help" section for this.

Reactions: nurklux
Status
Not open for further replies.